Translate

Saturday 9 August 2008

Three Spanish men have been arrested on suspicion of burglary in Guardamar del Segura .


02:17 |

Three Spanish men have been arrested on suspicion of burglary in Guardamar del Segura .The Guardia Civil have been on their trail for some time . Jewellery , audio equipment , money were all taken on July 4.During a search of the premises in which they lived , many stolen items were discovered , including a plasma screen TV.
They also discovered some quantities of hash and cocaine as well as equipment for preparing the drugs .The police believe that the thefts and the drug business were inter linked .


You Might Also Like :


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write more on this subject
matter, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people do not talk
about these subjects. To the next! All the
best!!

My homepage: diets that work fast for women

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move
to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various
websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.

I have heard great things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?

Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


my blog diets that really work

Your Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...