Translate

Saturday 3 May 2008

Police said two men, aged 59 and 22 and from north London, were arrested in Spain on suspicion of murder.


07:51 |

Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man whose headless and handless body was found in Hertfordshire. John Finney, 42, is thought to have been abducted from his vehicle in Northaw on 29 February. His body was found in Ickleford on 14 March.
Two men have been detained under a European arrest warrant in Spain and are currently being held there. Another man was held in north London and remains in police custody.
Police said two men, aged 59 and 22 and from north London, were arrested in Spain on suspicion of murder. The third person arrested was a 28-year-old man from Barnet.


You Might Also Like :


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't believe I've truly read a single thing like that before. So great to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

My page ... diet plans that work fast

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading
and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


My weblog diet plans That work

Your Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...