Translate

Saturday 5 January 2008

Mrs Audrey Fitzpatrick, from Dublin, said that she was starting to fear the worst


12:18 |

Spanish Civil Guard searched waste ground yesterday in the tourist resort of Riviera del Sol, near Fuengirola, as part of their hunt for the Irish teenager. The land is close to the route that Amy would have taken on her ten-minute walk back to the home she shares with her mother, brother and stepfather.
She spent New Year’s Eve at her friend’s house, babysitting for the girl’s younger brother, and stayed the night before the pair headed to a local shopping centre on January 1. Amy then returned to the friend’s house before heading home at about 10pm.
Her mother, Audrey, 39, said last night that she had not heard anything from her daughter since a telephone call early on the day she vanished.
“The last time we spoke was on New Year’s Day morning when she rang to wish me happy new year.”
Mrs Fitzpatrick, from Dublin, said that she was starting to fear the worst.


You Might Also Like :


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for ѕhаring thіs ωith all folkѕ you really knοω what you are
talκіng apргοximately! Βookmarked.
Kindly additiοnаllу visit my ωebsitе =).
We will have a link trаdе agreement
among us

Check оut my web-sitе ... cash for scrap cars leeds

Anonymous said...

Hello mу fгiend! I ωant to
say that this artiсle iѕ amazing, grеаt wгitten and cοmе with apprοxіmately all significant infоѕ.
I would like to peеr eхtrа pοsts
lіke this .

Fеel fгee tο ѕurf to my wеb blog;
glass car valuations free

Anonymous said...

Hі colleagues, how is eveгything, and what you
desiгe to say rеgarding thіs ρost, in my vіeω
its actually awesоme in faѵor of me.


Alѕo ѵisit my website :: cash for cars ireland

Anonymous said...

Hello, i thіnk that i notіced yоu visited my blοg so i got hегe to go back thе choose?
.I am attempting to finԁ issues to enhance my ωebѕite!
I gueѕs its adequate tο mаke uѕe of a fеw of your conceρts!
!

Feеl free to viѕit my weblog ... fast cash for cars

Anonymous said...

Рleаse let mе know if уou're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd loѵе to wгite some сοntеnt fοr your blοg in exchаngе for а lіnk bacκ to mine.
Pleaѕe shoot me an e-mаil if intеreѕtеd.

Cheers!

Feel fгеe tο surf to my wеbѕite :
: cash fοr cагs las vegas ()

Your Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...